|R-L: Descendants and usba et masikampo. Apo Iday, Apo Jim Kutat (d), Masikampo Ruben C. Joya, Maradia Teting Joya, another Usba from Cursod clan (unk), Apo Taham|
-A Masicampo is the primary leader among all the traditional leaders and other non Christian cultural communities whose authority extends throughout mainland Palawan.
-Considered as the patriarch of the IPs of Palawan, settling disputes, imposing tribal laws (adat), appointing traditional leaders (bageral), and solemnizing tribal marriages.
- It is common belief among the Tagbanuas and Pala’wan of mainland Palawan that there shall be only one legitimate Masicampo of Palawan. To avoid conflicting views to the customary laws.
- in case of death of a Masicampo or upon his incapacity, the elders among the clans of the Family with the Bloodline of Masicampo also called as the Usba e’t Masicampo will convene for the purpose of choosing among them who will be the next Masicampo. The Masicampo will be chosen by a consensus of the Usba e’t Masicampo- the council of the elders of the clan. Women, youngsters and non members of the family are prohibited to participate in the deliberation.
i. Maradia et Masicampo
-A position held by persons with the bloodline of a Masicampo. He also renders assistance with the Masicampo and performs other duties assigned to him by the latter.
- In case of death of the Masicampo he is tasked to gather all the council of elders (usba et’ Masicampo) to convene for the selection of the new Masicampo.
ii. Maradia et Manlalambay
- A position/ title acquired by a bageral through hierarchy and consanguinity. He must be comprehensively knowledgeable of the lambay ritual and other laws concerning thereto.
- Assists the local bagerals in settling disputes (surrugiden).
- This position has a broader aspect of responsibilities with respect to juridical duties to local leaders.